Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Hello World (yes I'm a computer nerd)

After nearly a year of reading knitting blogs I have finally decided to get my own. I have been toying with the idea for a couple of months now, but never really got around to it until I learned about Socktoberfest. I've been knitting socks for a few weeks now and found that they really do work better for bus knitting than most other projects and are really appriciated by those that receive them. Unfortunately, the past two pair (and only two sucessful pairs) of socks I've made have both gone to their intended receipents without pictures being taken first. So no pics for a while, maybe later if either of the new sock owners can find a camera. Anyway, yay for Soctoberfest and more (coherent?) writting later. Though I don't know that anyone will be reading this anyway...

Comments:
Welcome to the knitblog world! and thanks for being a part of Socktoberfest too ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?